The Annotated Anna
How to Use Annotated Anna
What is eMargin
eMargin is a collaborative annotation tool. You can annotate, tag and comment on sections of a text, just like making notes in the margins. You can share and discuss your annotations with others.
When you are not logged in the home page displays a Sign Up and Login form. If you do not have an account then enter your details on the Sign Up form to create one. Note: Your Organisation must be State University of NY at Fredonia. If you do have an account then switch to the Login tab and enter either your username or email address along with your password to login.
When you are logged in the home page displays a list of texts available to you. To view a text, and view and add to its annotations, just click on the text in the list.
Across the top of each page you will see a list of links to help you navigate around site.
- Home will take you to the home page of the eMargin project.
- Texts will take you to a list of texts you are able to access.
- Groups will take you to a list of the groups you are a member of.
- Blog will take you to the eMargin blog.
- User Guide will take you to this page.
- Profile will take you to your profile page, from which you change your details.
- The large and small A will allow you to change the font size of the text throughout eMargin.
- Logout will log you out of the tool and take you to the home page.
- Login / Sign Up will take you to the login or sign up pages where you can enter your details. This is no different to the forms on the home page.